Jim talks with recurring guest Max Borders about the ideas in his new book The Decentralist: Mission, Morality, and Meaning in the Age of Crypto…
- Episode Transcript
- JRS EP 119 – Max Borders on Post-Collapse
- “Understanding Addiction as a Pathology of Temporal Horizon,” Warren Bickel et al.
- JRS EP 160 – Curtis Yarvin on Monarchy in the U.S.A.
- “Curtis Yarvin: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly,” by Max Borders
- “Dividend Money: An Alternative to Central Banker Managed Fractional Reserve Banking Money” by Jim Rutt (lecture)
- The Network State, by Balaji Srinivasan
- JRS EP 153 – Forrest Landry on Small Group Method
- The Enterprise of Law: Justice Without the State, by Bruce L. Benson
- JRS EP148 – Antonio Damasio on Feeling and Knowing
Max Borders is the founder and Executive Director of Social Evolution—a non-profit organization dedicated to liberating humanity through innovation. Max is also co-founder of the Future Frontiers event. He is the author of After Collapse and The Social Singularity.